Tuesday 24 July 2012

Florianopolos

I spent like 2 weeks in Floro and loved it. I was staying at this sweet ass hostel that had a sister hostel just down the road. Most days I spent either hungover watching football or getting smashed. I went sand boarding a couple of times too but pretty much that's all I did.

The most epic night was when we took the Party bus, which was a converted bus out of the simpsons which as pimped with disco lights and bloody load music, to Pasha. Seriously good night, kind of got a little too hammered and ended up having a weird conversation with the bouncers and this dutch guy about the fact that I'd broken his wine bottle, which I'm pretty sure I didn't, then someho made it back to the hostel. I was woken up at 3pm the next day by the hostel staff asking if I was going to stay another night! It was the best party night of South america and I had a 2 day hangover to offset all that fun!

There was an Aussie guy there who was the king of BBQ´s who showed us how to make the best damn BBQ`d steak and BBQ´d chicken I've ever had. I can't really convey in words how nice it was! He then made a couple more BBQ's and I spent most nights getting pissed on Caprahinas.

Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment